You have tried the rest, now experience the best!
Some reasons to outsource
- Unique PAYU (Pay-As-You-Use) service
- Fixed fee agreed in advance
- No nasty fee surprises
- No monthly retainer fee
- Use as and when required
Our co-founder, Niraj, is an associate member of the ICAEW.
He was based in the UK for more than eight years, where he trained with a six partner firm of Chartered Accountants.
- Extensive experience of serving UK accountants since 2006
- Familiarity with UK names, practices etc.
- Governed by the code of conduct and ethics of ICAEW
- Experienced professional team lead by ICAEW qualified Chartered Accountant
- Highly satisfied clients
Modes for exchange of information
- Login to your secure account on our website and upload client backup and working papers
- Allow us Remote access to your server using a secure software
We have experience of using the following software’s:
- Quick Books
- Year end accounts preparation
- Management accounts
- VAT returns
- Filing with Companies House and HMRC
We have prepared accounts for:
Architects, Advertising agencies, Builders, Chemists, Dental practices, Estate agents, General practitioners, Heating and plumbing engineers, Jewellers, Management of investment properties, Nursing homes, Patent agents, Printers, Property developers, Retailers, Subcontractors
and many more ...
A case study based upon our work has featured in the book:
"The world's most inspiring accountants"
The book has been authored by Steve Pipe of the UK.
We are one of 57 firms worldwide to have featured in this book.
For more details about our case study/the book, please write to us at: